Oaklawn joins St. Louis and since the fence between them has long since been removed, this listing combines both cemeteries into one database. By using surveys from the 1940's some of the graves have been confirmed as being in either Oaklawn or St. Louis and are so marked. The headstone pictures were mostly taken in the summer of 2009. Using tax records an approximate line separating the 2 cemeteries was used in determining which cemetery a grave is located in and they are so marked.
- 1949 Survey done by the Hillsborough Historical Commission
- WPA veteran graves survey done in 1940-1941.
- 1985 survey done by The Florida Genealogical Society
- Headstone pictures contributed by Joyce Martinez.
- Headstone pictures contributed by Judy Purchell.
- Family information and pictures sent in by Miriam Villagran Diaz